INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECTIONS FACILITIES
Visitation 2.0 episodes can be available to the inmate population in the following ways:
- The Visitation 2.0 promo and episodes can be accessed on our website at https://4thpurpose.org/visitation2/series/. If internet is available at your facility, use this site directly to create viewing opportunities for your population.
- If your facility has a channel set aside for the department of corrections or the facility itself through closed-circuit TV, a staff member can download the Visitation 2.0 episodes from https://4thpurpose.org/visitation2/series/ and air the content on their prison channel.
- A chaplain or program staff can create a viewing opportunity for inmates by downloading the content at https://4thpurpose.org/visitation2/series/ and using the viewing resources available at his or her facility to show it (such as large or small gatherings in chapels or dayrooms).
- If your state has access to Prison Fellowship’s Floodlight™ platform, Visitation 2.0 is being provided as a downloadable file as one of many content options through their platform. If you are interested in this free resource, you can sign up for access at: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/ns/request-in-prison-viewing-materials/.
- Visitation 2.0 will be viewable on Edovo and APDS tablets where they are available.
- If all those options fail, 4th Purpose Foundation will mail a thumb drive or DVD of the content to a prison or jail staff member. Please email that request to [email protected].