Visitation 2.0 episodes can be available to the inmate population in the following ways:
- The Visitation 2.0 promo and episodes can be accessed on our website at https://4thpurpose.org/visitation2/series/. If internet is available at your facility, use this site directly to create viewing opportunities for your population.
- If your facility has a channel set aside for the department of corrections or the facility itself through closed-circuit TV, a staff member can download the Visitation 2.0 episodes by requesting the download link in the blue box, which appears below these instructions. You will receive a link to the content, which can then be saved to personal devices and/or burned to the media form needed (thumb/jump drive, DVD disc, etc.) for broadcasting on your prison channel. (PLEASE NOTE: the automatic email with the download link may get sent to your spam/junk folder)
- The same instructions found above in number 2 apply for creating a viewing opportunity at your facility, such as for a large or small gathering in a chapel or dayroom. You have our permission to save or transfer this content through any means necessary in order to make it available to your inmate population IMMEDIATELY.
- If your state has access to Prison Fellowship’s Floodlight™ platform, Visitation 2.0 is being provided as a downloadable file as one of many content options through their platform. If you are interested in this free resource, you can sign up for access at: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/ns/request-in-prison-viewing-materials/.
- Visitation 2.0 will be viewable on Edovo and APDS tablets where they are available.
- If all those options fail, 4th Purpose Foundation will be happy to mail a DVD of the content directly to your facility. Please email that request to [email protected], and be sure to include the name and address where it should be sent.
If you’d like to request a set of Visitation 2.0 DVDs, email your request to [email protected]